I’ll be glad to help keep your pooch moving while you take care of business!
Do You Need to Hire a Dog Walker?
Your dog will benefit from a regular routine of physical exercise, and hiring a dog walker in London is a great solution if you need help keeping your dog active.
If you are simply too busy or unable to take your dog for a walk, I will help you in every way I can.
I am available for:
- Single private dog walking sessions
- Regularly scheduled weekly private dog walking sessions.
- Disposable poop bags
- Fresh cold water during the summer months
*See rates and pricing below.
Dog Walking Prices:
Weekly Mon-Fri Visits:
Full Day Package:
Overnights (Your Home):
*Price includes 2 x Walks, one on arrival (PM) and one in the morning (AM); I will stay in your home so your pet(s) does not have to leave.
ALL SERVICES & PRICING INCLUDES:
Includes walk, feeding, replenish water bowls, brushing, playtime, administrating medications (with clients’ written consent). Lots of TLC.
- I supply my own poop bags & fresh cold water during the summer months.
- If you reside in an apartment building a min of a 30 min visit is required for dog visits, this time is to allow for elevators, walking, feeding if necessary.
- The first initial consultation is FREE, follow up visits if required (by client) are $10.00 per visit
- If you choose to not enrol in the ON-CALL key program additional fee will apply for key pick up and key drop off a fee of $10.00 each way.
- A last-minute, same day service request will result in an additional fee of $10.00 on top of the initial service fee
*Additional Pets: $5.00 per pet, per visit.
Pricing can change at any time and all services are applicable to 13% HST.
Benefits of Dog Walking
Besides saving you time, there are many benefits associated with private dog walking, such as:
Julspops Dog Walking!
Walked, Loved & Cared for Because you Care!